Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will this bud last me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bertbertbert, Jan 9, 2012.

1. i just got 4.5 grams of fire and i have no tolerence at all cuz i havent smoked in about 3 weeks and i will smoke about 1 time a day out of a pipe relatively how long should this last me

2. 2-3 weeks

3. alright thanks man i was thinkin along those lines but i needed a fellow blades opinion :smoke:

4. If that was at my house, it'd last about 2 days :p

5. probs like 20-30 min

6. Probobly close to 3 weeks. And thats if you smoke exactly what you were saying in your post.

7. haha idk about that imma try to savor it as much as possible ....but you know how that goes hahaha

8. aight well thanks to all lol

9. 1 joint a day, each joint weighing .5 would last you like a week, a pipe hit could be like .2 or .3 depending on how much you choose to smoke.. anywhere between 14-20 days is my guess, i couldn't hold onto it for that long though haha :smoke:

10. You should answer this question yourself

11. Why are there so many questions like this? Can't you just estimate?

"I smoke .2g out of a pipe a day... 5 days a gram... so it'll last me 22.5 days."

12. Your pot can only last as long as you will it to. You could smoke 4.5 grams in one sitting or you could smoke .01 grams per day for 450 days straight. If you're diligent enough you can make it last as long as possible while still getting relatively high.

Most likely that would last me approximately 8-9 days of smoking.