Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will the weed stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokin7, Nov 14, 2013.

1. I'm about 5'4 115 pounds so you could say I'm short and skinny. I used weed about 3 times a week maybe 4 at most, but I have a magic flight vaporizer so every session I would use about .2. I haven't vaped in over 17 days and have been drinking lots of fluids and peeing a lot and my urine is clear colored. I have practice for sports 3 nights a week so I'm active and sweat. Do you guys think my system is clean cause I have to pass a cheap at home urine test. How much longer will it take for my system to be clean?

2. You'll be fine.

3. I smoked everyday probably a gram a day I'm 5'7 150 pounds I get tested weekly sent to lab
    They go by number scale 0 to above 1000

I was above 1000 for a good three weeks

I'm now 112 days sober and I'm still testing positive with a 13 on the measuring scale.
    Haven't touch anything to do with any herb.
    Drink at least a 4 or 5 glasses of water a day fucking in real huh?!