How long will the smell of weed last in my house?

Discussion in 'General' started by paranoidstomer, Mar 22, 2014.

1. It's 12:09pm on Saturday and I need the smell gone on Monday at around 11am I only smoked one bowl out of my steamer will the smell be gone by then?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you have a ceiling fan and/or the ability to open a window, the smell will be gone in two hours max

3. Lol I remember my first open pad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. years...parents will get home and ask you, in tears, why, oh why.... :laughing:

open the house up and clean it...wax the floors and wood tables....clean the carpet...freebreeze the furniture.

i.e..clean the house up and that will cover the smell easy

5. You will be fine

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

6. I don't know why but i laughed so fucking hard at the years part.

Thank you.

7. lmao. usually gone within 2-3 hours bruh. turn on a fan, open a window. shit only a bowl might be gone in less than an hour.

8. You'll probably be fine. After smoking (or while smoking) keep a window (or multiple windows) open and light an inscence and you'll never have an issue if you're just smoking a bowl or two. Blow the smoke towards an open window, even if you're not smoking right next to the window.

Circulate the air in the house however you can; ie. open windows, fans blowing, etc. And get in the habit of lighting incense or a good odor eliminating spray-- there are sprays made to cover up cigarette smoke that work really nicely, or candles that "absorb" smoke (I've only heard of these). If you're always using a odor eliminating spray it won't seem out of the ordinary if your house all of a sudden smells pretty.

9. itll smell for a good year