Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will the smell last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magic Kush, Apr 2, 2011.

1. My parents are going grocery shopping in a bit, and I am going to toke up in my room. They take around 1-1 hour and 30 minutes to get back home.

If I lit incense while smoking, then open a window and spray febreeze when I am done, how long will the smell linger?

2. if they dont smoke cigs theyll prolly smell it. go outside kid.

3. why not just step outside?

4. If you light incense they will be more suspicious. If they don't want you smoking in their home, smoke outside.

5. It would probably linger, and if not the plethora of weed smoke + incense + febreeze would set off some red flags. You could use a sploof though.

6. Alright, I'll go in my backyard then. Neighbors have a nice view though.

7. just do not make it obvious. I will smoke out by the edge of the garage and just pull the smoke out around the corner..

Sometimes i will go around the side, just be smart and you will be fine

8. You'd be surprised, your parents most likely smoked weed when they were young too, the above poster is correct. They'll come home smell weed, incense and febreeze and be like what the hell kid?

Weed stinks. It's like pot smokers that wear patchouli oil to cover up the smell, everyone knows you smoke weed when you wear that shit.

9. Sit on your roof.

That's the last place anyone will look.

10. good call. i live in the burbs, i chill on my front porch at night and blaze all the time. youll be fine

11. you should be good. if your parents are alright with incense i mean. other wise if this is the first time lighting on they might be suspicious. but honestly i toke in my room every night and nothing smells for more than 30-45 minuets because ill go downstairs talk to my mom and go back up and it doesnt stink

12. in the future, if you've got an hour and a half you should be safe, but don't use anything to try and cover it up, as it was said before, it makes it more suspicious... also, check if your window blows in or sucks out.. with my window it always blows in and just makes the smell go all over the house.

13. Me and my bro do this all the time, keep as close to the window as possible so you try and keep little smoke as possible coming back into your room. Dont light an incense bro and the best thing to do after smoking is open all the windows in the immediate rooms outside your room and pull back all the blinds/curtains, do this in your own room as well and then open the door and create a through draft, this will remove the smell as quickly as possible, sometimes I will spray deodorant too just to mask the smell slightly but it doesn't really matter.Usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes to clear the smell. We usually do 30 minutes toking and then clear the pipe and that away. Also you have got to be on your guard, nothing worse than your parents coming back because your dads forgot his wallet and you get busted. Avoid this is easy by just going outside but sometimes you just want to smoke in your room, I understand.

14. you might want to start with cigarettes first kid. :p

15. Go in the garage, roof, outback, side of house, front door, or turn the shower on and blow your hits in the running water. Shower is least recommended.

16. It'll be smelly as fuck until you're eighteen.