Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will the smell last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OG_Fel, Jul 7, 2015.

1. #1 OG_Fel, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    I still live at my parents' and I was wondering how long would the smell of smoked weed would last outdoor in my backyard. I would smoke it about 15 meters from where my parents usualy go and I would do it when they are gone. So how much time should be left between the time I smoke it and the time they return? Thanks a lot!

Oh and by the way I have a very bad smelling capacity, however, my dad has a great sense of smell

2. #2 LetsTakeDragon, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    If there's a breeze outside, 30 seconds or less usually. I smoke outside my back door and none of the smell comes in as long as all the windows are closed and if you're smoking 15 meters from the house you're more than fine to toke even if the windows were open. The only thing I'd be worried about is if you're bringing yourself and your piece / bud inside with you after that you may smell the house up on the way to wherever you stash your stuff. In that case it would vary and I usually use a fan to stop that from happening.

The trick is never trusting your nose. If you walk into the back yard like 15 minuets later and still smell bud it's because the smoke that was inside your nose, it fools me for hours sometimes and I'll often rub a little water around in there so I can actually smell not weed for once.

IF you plan on going back for multiple smokes leave your pipe outside!

TLDR : The backyard wont smell after a minuet or two but your hallway might if you bring the pipe / bud back inside.

3. After u smoke get some air freshener and spray outside