Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will the marijuana smell if there is no ventilation or windows?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by amazinandblazin300, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I have a little compartment under my stairwell like harry potters room in the first book/movie. I have one of these rooms in my basement. it has no fan and no windows or any type of ventilation. If i smoke in here, how long will it take for the smell to dissipate? 

2. When I hotboxed my room the smell stayed there for about a day but I sprayed a shit ton of febreze and kept a towel under my door (make sure you do that so the smell doesn't escape). Also try not to blow smoke into sheets or stuff like that cause the smell will linger in those sheets for longer periods of time and it will smell longer.

3. About 30 minutes if you let 2 or 3 pet goats into the room.

4. Just take a dukey in the middle of the room. Nobody will notice the smell of the marjuwhahna

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Long time dude. Don't do it

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

6. Too long op, too long. I'm guessing you don't want your parents to find out you're smoking, so I recommended you do that shit outside and go for a walk or something.

Sent from my Super Nintendo using Grasscity Forum mobile app