Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will thc stay in me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mrbubs789, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I know that it can stay in your system for up to a month if youre a heavy user and thats what im confused about. I was a heavy user (smoked almost daily) and havnt smoked for maybe like 5 weeks so it should be all out of my system. My question is that if i smoke once while im clean will it still stay in my system for like a month since i used to be a heavy user? or will it be a shorter amount of time since I'm clean?

2. There's a lot of variables to consider, but best way in my opinion is to just to have yourself drug tested. (Personal use)

3. [quote name="mrbubs789" post="19445291" timestamp="1391228399"]I know that it can stay in your system for up to a month if youre a heavy user and thats what im confused about. I was a heavy user (smoked almost daily) and havnt smoked for maybe like 5 weeks so it should be all out of my system. My question is that if i smoke once while im clean will it still stay in my system for like a month since i used to be a heavy user? or will it be a shorter amount of time since I'm clean?[/quote]I would think that in a person who weighs a healthy amount and exercises regularly, and only smoked one time, would have the THC out of their system in about two weeks. Maybe a day or two less if you drink a lot of water. However, I think unsuspicious username is right and you should drug test yourself to be sure

4. it really depends on how much you smoke and tons of other variables. but id say one hit yes ONE hit will last about two weeks. Im kinda a chubby guy 6'2 190 pounds only workout I get is at work. I got put on probation and quit for about 2 months new id pass a UA but i had one hit left 2 weeks before my first test and i passed.