Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will one hit from a blunt stay in my system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterJJ420, Oct 11, 2014.

1. I'm guessing you missed the 3 or 4 times he mentioned that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT? Metabolism, weight, etc all make a difference. Marijuana CAN stay in your system for 90 days. It won't in every person, but it can.

2. Im on felony drug court and have to call in for random test I hit a GB of some dank one time got ripped hadn't smoked in 3 months I hit it at 730 pm and had a test the next day at 420pm I woke up at 11am steadily drink a lieter of water every 30 minutes drank a Creatine mixture with 3 grams Creatine at 130pm and ate 4 b12 pills at 200pm and stopped drinking waterat that time and sipped on orange juice till the time of the test passed with no dilution noticed!

3. I am so freekin glad i dont have to go through piss tests and jonsin for weed. Thank you for the reminder of my freedom OP.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I’ve smoked 1 hit every 3 days and given myself an at home on every 3rd day for the last two weeks and fail the day after but have taken one less than 48 hours and passed every test. It’s our quick and won’t build up if you’re not a “session” smoker and take 2 day breaks. Even less I’m sure but for myself that’s what I do to stay safe. Also I kinda came across a good deal on cups so if you don’t have that luxury it can become pretty expensive. But I wanted to run a test on myself and see what’s real on these other sites and what’s not.

• Like Like x 1