Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will one hit from a blunt stay in my system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterJJ420, Oct 11, 2014.

1. If that the case then how the hell I passed the urine test after smoking a blunt the day before? I was playing ball a lot back then so I guess the more you exercise the easier it is to pass the test except hair test.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

2. THC can stay in your system for up to 45 days.

3. Do you workout?

Stoner Athlete

4. It'll be out of you're system before you even take a drug test, but I would say don't do it because that 1 hit might become to a couple hits then you end up smoking a entire blunt

5. I don't workout, but I do physical labor everyday.

I was just stating that THC can stay in your system for up to 45 days. 

6. Did you not read everything you quoted? I said " Everyone is different and different variables often occur."    

7. Ok well my bad!

Stoner Athlete

8. Me too and I workout after physical labor so I can learn to workout while tired. Do your job do random testing or what?

Stoner Athlete

9. Do it. One hit is next to nothing. You won't get caught.

10. Nope never had a drug test in my life(famous lasts words).  Which doesn't really give me a right to post on this thread but I have done research(online) and most studies say 30 but I have seen a bunch say 45.

Being fit/high metabolism/not smoking a lot surely should reduce those numbers.  But I don't know for sure.

11. I smoke a lot on the weekend and when drug test come out then I'll smoke everyday for a month afterward lol.

Stoner Athlete

12. I smoked blunts all weekend when I was in the military and passed a UA 7 days later!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I know this thread is prolly closed by now but props to +the grow+ for being a complete dumbass. Give that kid a high five to the face I smoked a blunt not quite a week ago and took and successfully passed a drug test (urine) and when I was a heavy thc user (I'm talking medical grade weed and wax thc) it never took more than 30 days to escape my system. I'm 5'6'' 180lbs and lazy as hell and it's never taken me 90 days. Thank you. I'm done ranting about how stupid +thegrow+ is.

14. Did you play college basketball?

15. #36 jwz, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/03/28/how-long-does-marijuana-stay-in-your-system/

It only stays in your system a day if you are not a regular smoker and that even depends on how much you smoke. If you hit it once or twice it should be gone in a few hours. The 30 day thing is for people who smoke numerous times weekly. I smoke once in a blue moon. I hit a bowl twice, put it out and that's maybe once every couple of months. 

16. Lol not worth 1 hit

17. I have a? If I took one hit of weed on the 4th of Dec how long does it take to get out my system

18. I'm fairly sure for drug screens of that type, like an athletic physical, weed is of the lowest priority. I would be more concerned with finding human growth hormones or alcohol in the screen, as that would be a huge negative health benefit. One puff of the blunt and hopefully you haven't caught the reefer madness.

Don't let paranoid anxiety get the best of your pursuits!

19. Ya it's most likely that stoner athlete did show that he had weed in his system but it's not a performance enhancer so they didn't care. I've had a drug test at the hospital and DEFINATELY had weed in my system cuz I smoked about 4 joints the day before n they didn't say anything.