Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will one edible stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Widkid081, May 31, 2017.

1. sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else, I did a lot of research but couldn't find anything specifically on this situation. I'm also completely new to this site, so sorry again if the thread name isn't right either. So i recently got a pot brownie and plan to eat it tomorrow, but I'm a little nervous because my parents randomly test. I've been tested multiple times before and have tested clean all times, and haven't been tested in a while, so they might have stopped completely. But just in case, how long will one 50 mg brownie stay in my system? I haven't smoked in 3 months and am completely clean, and was not a heavy smoker before that. I am also pretty thin, and have a very fast metabolism. Thanks!

2. Where did you do your research ? Might I suggest trying a Google search ? here is a friendly helpful link
    Google I believe they can tell for many months in hair samples

3. yes, but how about on a urine test? And I did my research through google and different weed forums, but still couldn't find anything accurate.