Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Will My House Smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I smoke inside a lot. But I'm just curious as to how long a room or my house in general will smell. We took a lot of walls down, so my house is pretty open.

If I were to smoke, at let's say 1:00pm and finish by 1:30pm, then open the windows, spray some febreeze, turn a ceiling fan on, how long do you think the smell will stay? I've never paid attention and I get too high to pay attention anyways! Lol.

Thanks

2. #2 Guest, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014

Well if you do all that andfinish at 1:30 pm, your house should be virtually smell free by exactly 6:43 pm, however you have to use the Apple Scented Febreeze. If you use the Cinnamon, Clean Air, or Orange-Blossom Febreeze then your house will be smell free by 7:22 pm.

3. It generally takes about 4 hours for the pot smell to get out of the house although it could take less or more time.

If you really want to be safe, just smoke outside.

4. You should be fine I used to do it alot. BUT, I highly recommend that you smoke outside/in your backyard because there are 0 risks.

what the fuck?

5. In hs I always assumed smoking inside would result in your house smelling for daaays. Since getting my own place, we'll hotbox my room before class and by the time I get back from class an hour later, it doesn't smell at all if I left the window slightly open. Blunts on the other hand will make your room smell for 2 days

6. Variables are everything! How large is the room you'll be smoking in ,how strong is the smell of your bud ,what's air flow like in the room you'll be smoking in ,will you be smoking a joint ,bowl ,or blunt ,etc...... .

7. This for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Smoke near an open window and blow towards it. Also have a fan pointed in the direction of the open window. Spray some air freshener right after smoking, and your room/house should be smell free almost instantly. Works for me.

9. If you smoke near an open window and try to keep the smoke towards the window, it would probably be smell free in about an hour or so.

BUT, why not just smoke outside so there's no smell?

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--