Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will it take to clean my body of thc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smithdabs, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Soo I smoked weed for about a year and a half everyday probably 4g maybe more then that some days, I quit for 14 days and smoked one joint since then ive been clean for 27 days since my last joint..im 6,2 and weigh 160.. droped around 10lbs since i stoped smoking..verry fast motablisom (couldn't gain weight if I tried) will I pass my pree employment drug test its not a lab test just a cup test I need to get answers please help, tom will be day 28 and I nigh have the test tom I plan on getting up early soo I can piss a couple times before the test, I've also been around pepole smoking weed since quitting but as i was told second hand smoke has no effect on drug testing, thanks for ur input

2. Yeah dude you will be fine. The 2nd hand will effect you but you have some gimme room with the test. I smoked daily for over a year and jus passed a test after 3 weeks. Buy a home test from Walgreen's and check. Lots of water/cranberry juice and workout that'll help. I'm not active at all anymore and still passed. Good luck!Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Right on I sure hope I pass im sick or looking everywheree and sseeing people say that its not enough time and you cant find anyone who has said they passed In under 30days without dexot drinks or sub

4. #4 .collegekid., Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    in my opinion ur prolly good , but u can never be too sure in a situation like this

5. Well I passed 35 or 36 days clean, and I smoked a lot a year prior like all day everyday fat joint and bong rips smoked lots of bho and oil too, if your skinny its out quick, I was more scared because I was around second hand smoke a lot in the 35 days and when I pissed it was really yellow and I forgot about mid stream all I can say is quite 30 days prior and ur golden

6. Anyone have idea on how long it will take to get clean if I smoke one day and stop

4-6 hours after ingestion you will have metabolized the active thc. metabolites can take weeks to clear.

8. I doubt that stays that long seeing as I just passed a pree emploment drug test after a year of verry chronic smoking all day long and I did nothing too speed up the process I sat on my ass just like I did the year prior, ill test my self in 2 weeks and see

9. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Give yourself 4 days clean to be safe but I know people that pass and smoke the night before. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum