How Long Will It Take (12/12 From Seed)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by meltynet, Jul 18, 2014.

1. #1 meltynet, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Hello,

I was wondering how long it might take my plant to grow to harvest, I started 7/10/2014, today is 7/17/2014, so a week, and it was started from seed with 12/12 lighting, also they already are 2-3 inches tall, with the development of there next 2 leaves!

Now the strain is an indica dominant(85%) and sativa being(15%), its a hybrid crossed with(White Widow, White Queen, and Afgani), with a flowering period of only 6-8 weeks, Its called Bianca, you can see more info on it HERE.

My real question is, how long will it take for them to grow to harvest with 12/12 lighting the whole time and them being perfectly healthy with no problems, and im also going to be using foxfarm nutrients for veg if there is any, and then the buds!

Thanks, please let me know how long or even a rough estimate.

2. #2 kushgodrex, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  3. Alright, thanks, anyone else so I can get another opinion?

4. Most plants become sexually mature at around 3 weeks. So 3 weeks vegging and 9 weeks flowering =12 weeks. The only plant I have ever had that was ripe after less than 8 weeks was a mutant and produced very little bud. Breeders give their earliest practical duration but peak time will be a couple of weeks later. Most plants I have grown take around 9 weeks and some sativas around 12-14.

So when do you think it would start making/creating buds, just a rough estimate?

6. Sounds like an auto, if that is the case, you don't want to bother with 12/12. It's not terribly productive for an auto.

It says harvest month is September/october so I doubt it's an auto

You will likely see pistils between 3-4 weeks from germination

Thanks, my man, you have answered my question there for, I thank you!