Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will it last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urbestbud, Mar 6, 2009.

1. hey gc,

If I bought a half 0z of some very high mids do you think it would last me 9 or ten weeks. I be toking 2 times a week and have almost zero tolerance.

Thanks

2. Yeah it will def last 9 weeks or more for you.

3. Oh undoubtedly. It would last me half that and I smoke almost every day.

4. How much do you smoke in each session? If you have a real low tolerance than im guessing .1-.2 each time. twice a week = .4 a week. 14/.4 = 35 weeks. Im not sure about this math b/c im high and i cant do math when im high but i think it makes sense. If its true youll be set for a while.:smoke:

5. that didnt make any sense at all but i get where your coming from. way up in the sky.

6. i would guess it would last u probaly 12-14 weeks but dats jus a high estament:smoke:

7. even if you have a low tolerance, and smoke only 2 times a week, i guarantee you're gunna want to smoke alot more then that when you got a big bag of weed.

8. Depends on how much self control you got. When I get a lot, I smoke a lot. That half-o that was supposed to last 6 or so weeks, just disappeared in 2.

9. lol wtf half oz only last me a week. lol

10. bingo.

11. Yeah, thats when I quit smoking for a month or two...