Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will i need for bud to leave my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Time to get a job. I have been smoking for around a year now. Everyday for the past few months honestly. So how long do i need to quit before is start applying for jobs?

2. oh boy another one of these. Stop smoking and exercise for like a week you should be good cuz you dont smoke much anyways. Always a good idea to buy a test kit from walgreens just to check before you take the actual test

3. Four months to a year.

4. You could just answer the question. That extra comment was not needed. And i am pretty sure everyday for the last three months is smoking a lot.

5. Seriously?

6. Maybe.

7. use the search function then comments like that wont be needed.

honestly if you wanna know the truth, abstain, exercise and drink fluids for 20 days then check how you are with a wallgreens test and if you pass then, then you're good if not continue for another 10 days and retest. all in all it should take 20-30 days to purge your system completely if you're moderate motabilizm and body fat, if you're skinny then the quicker your system will be cleaned and the opposite for greater body fat ratios

If you really need some in-depth explanations click the link in my sig, it'll tell you everything you need about every drug test to the furthest extent of my knowledge.

8. Bravo. I know i can use google and get an answer that says 2 weeks. The problem is i smoked everyday for months so i need to know how much longer it should take.

9. You didn't use Google properly.

10. Oh man, haven't you listened to the drug commercials?
    After your first marijuana cigarette it stays in your system forever. . .:rolleyes:

28 days max
    Daily smoker = closer to 20 days
    Once/weekly = 14 days
    Once/ 2 weeks = 7 days I bet.