Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will concentrates keep their potency?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rise Against, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I'm moving soon and would like to stock up, primarily on wax. How long would this wax stay 'good'? I'm afraid of buying too much and having it end up going to waste.

Thanks all :smoke:

2. It won't really go to waste it will just lose potency over time.

3. I deep cleaned my room and found a couple sacks of weed and a tiny jar with probably .04 of wax in it. I'm not sure how long it was there but I assume at the least 6 or 7 months, and it still got me toasted

4. Ive smoked 5 year old hash and it got me high as fuck, it was put away ina jar in a closet. THC degrades over time i think but it takes a longggggg time. Especially if its kept in the perfect environment.

5. Kept in a cool, dark and dry environment, cannabis (or any herbal) extract keeps for years. These are on herbal cannabis, but should reassure you!

Stability of Cannabis sativa L. samples and their extracts, on prolonged storage in Delhi. (abst – 1978) Stability of Cannabis sativa L. samples an... [Bull Narc. 1978 Oct-Dec] - PubMed - NCBI

Stability of Cannabinoids in Dried Samples of Cannabis Dating from Around 1896-1905. (abst – 1990) Stability of Cannabinoids in Dried Samples of Cannabis Dating from Around 1896-1905. - Medical Journals - Healia

Granny