Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will bong hits stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Yungkenshin, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Ive got probation for half a year, this is barely my first month and so far I have had 2 drug tests and passed both, the first I was clean for sure and the second test I actually smoked a blunt four days before the UA and still passed, I didn't even TRY to clean out my system. Now that was 6 hits off a blunt, but I hit about 7 hits off a bong in two days, and I've been clean for 2 days so far and I still have two days left until my next test, if I'm 5'4 and about 120 pounds, very fast metabolism, and drink lots of water is there a chance I could pass this test? To stop smoking is very easy, but a couple of hits off a bong with your friends sounds like a really good time. Also the weed I smoked both from the blunt and the bong were very loud, I don't smoke no mids. Just wanna know if I have a possibility of passing :)

2. Should be fine.

3. Just stop smoking. Unless you want to risk increasing your probation and possibly go to jail.