Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will a quarter ounce last me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedisnoweed, May 24, 2011.

1. I smoke on the weekends, occasionally during the week but during the summer i plan to smoke about every other day or everyday in july and for 2 weeks in august then i will slow my shit down once college starts again. My question is how long will a quarter ounce last me if i buy it at the beginning of July and i'm going to be smoking almost everyday and smoking people out, but only like two. my tolerance is low as hell and i smoke like 1.5 or two bowls from a tiny socket it packs likw .1 maybe a little more more like 1.5 i guess. so i'm just wonderring one how long would a q last me for all of july, and two if i want it to last all of july how much should i get or how should i conserve it. sorry i'm high right now, i ramble when im high

2. i hate question like this dude..... a quarter will last you as long as you want it to last you

3. i mean can i make it last a month, i have been buying grams and they hav ebeen lasting me like 2 weekends maybe 3 of smoking like 4 times a weekend, so how long should a q last me smoking most everyday

4. It will last you as long as you want it to last you.

5. it's hard to say. if you plan on smoking more, your tolerance is going to build up a little at least, so you'd need to take that into consideration. also it's all going to depend if other people are smoking with you and what you smoke out of. you'll just have to see as you go along smoking.

6. what do you mean it will last you as long as you want it to last you, i mean i want it to last me all of july. but by smoking everyday or every other day i dont think i can

7. wtf? A quarter ounce is 7.1 grams.

now, learn to ration. Nobody on this fucking forum is going to predict how long you can make a quarter last... like seriously man. We have NO fucking clue.

8. If Sally leaves station A at 60mph and Susy leaves station B at 45mph and the stations are 5 miles apart in opposite directions how long will it takes them pass each other?

9. a day or two

10. THEN DONT SMOKE EVERYDAY god dam dude r u HIGH

11. no cause the problem is i'm going away for the month and have no access to weed, and smoking out of a bowl

12. sorry about that, i guess you guys can't help. i thought maybe but i guess every stoner is different and has a different tolerance

13. if you're smoking everyday and don't think that will last you, either buy more or don't smoke everyday. we can't tell you if it will last and if you don't think it's going to last, that's something you need to figure out for yourself when you buy.

14. why ask this question, anyone who's bought at least like a dub or more once in their life will know how long itll last u... personal experience on yourself...

15. #15 S0UR, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    Probably somewhere around 1-3 weeks depending on how often you blaze.

16. If I had $10 for every time someone asked something like this I would probably have a pretty decent amount of money I could blow on weed.

17. Usually lasts me a week if I smoke wisely/conservatively.

18. I'm assuming a quarter won't last you more then a week if your smoking every other day, ecspecially if you're sharing.

19. if you know you ramble when you're high, why would you say that in your post and not revise it? fuck you.

20. Well personally I can make a quad last a few hours or I could make it last 2 months. If I smoke like I usually do then a quad would last me about a week. Tolerance is a bitch. But, a 2 week t break should do the trick! Also, getting a new bong soon so excited to hit it!