Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will a joint stay good for

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coltondj, Sep 28, 2015.

1. If I left a small joint (.3) in a doob tube which is an airtight container, how long do you figure it will stay good for? Its for my father and he has migraines 3-4 times a year.

2. At-least a year

Can't account for how the taste/moistness will be though. But it will get someone high like a year from now.

3. Yeah like mid-man said it will last but guarantee the taste will still be there.Then again if your dad smoked the reggie back in the day he won't complain.

4. The weed in it will be smokeable, but if you added tobacco then it'll taste nasty after 2 weeks

5. I've once smoked an 18 month old joint. It was a little harsh on my throat, but worked just fine.