Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will a hot-boxed Truck smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Notodrugstakethe_HIGH_road, Jan 25, 2014.

1. lol that shits gonna reek dude

2. I used to had a Chevy s-10 that I hotboxed everyday. Granted, I did it more than you are planning on, but depending on how big the cab is it could definitely smell when they get back. The can of my truck was pretty small(just two seats) so hot boxing it would have it smelling for at least a few days, after doing it enough my at just permanently smelled like weed.

"Heffer: Through the use of sophisticated computer technology, and a box of crayons, we have constructed a likeness of Dingo today."

3. My car always smells like bud and I barley smoke in it anymore, but I would be careful just man up and take the cold for a lil after you suit up shouldn't be to bad especially with some smoke

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. And whenever a non smoker gets near they smell it right away lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. How about you respect your father's possessions and dont smoke in his truck.

Why dont you just put on your polar bear fur coat and beaver fur hat and act like a proper Canadian and deal with the cold for like 10mins and not have to worry about smell.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. it depends on the interior. if the seats aren't leather chances are it will stick to the seats. i wouldn't chance it if you would get in trouble

7. Idk I have a f 150 and it has that leather smell and seems to blend and leave good enough. But I don't like smoking in cars because it's illegal here no point in getting pulled over with a car smelling like weed. But you aren't driving so you're good. I just wouldn't smoke in it if you aren't trying to get caught not worth it

8. With a couple joints and being closed up for a hour? A day or 2 with the windows down and constant wind or fan blowing in it. With 1 or a few quick bowls a couple hours with the windows down and air moving through it. Make sure you spray the shit out of it too, let it sit closed up for a little bit and then air out again for another hour afterwards.

And youll never get the smell out completley after a few times. Its not a in your face smell or anything but if the airs not turned on youll get underlying whiffs of weed every now and then.

9. Just smoke the joints OUTSIDE of the truck... do u have a dog.? Take the dog for a walk and light up..don't risk it with hotboxing...

10. His dad will be blamed for the weed smell. He gonna get a DUI.

11. I wouldn't smoke in the car- it's will likely still smell, at least to someone who doens't smoke.  Now, if father smokes cigs in the truck, smoke in the truck and burn a cig in it before leaving. 

12. That won't happen. They can't do anything about the smell all they can do is search the car and test to see of he can drive and if he's sober it's no big deal ..

13. back in highschool me and my homies used to chill in one of our friends grandpas work van. we smoked in it basically every day. after about 2-3 months the vans interior was trashed, the seats were burnt with lighters, there was ash and trash everywhere. someone even dumped bong water in a cup holder. hahhaha good times

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. My car reeked for 2 1/2 days. One bowl with the windows cracked. Below freezing outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Should have phrased that better. If OP is caught smoking inside a car, on or off, it's a DUI for OP.