Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will a hit of a thc cartridge vape last in my system? Look at description for details

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jchudy3, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Haven't smoked bud since July 16th, I ripped a thc cartridge on August 30th. This Wednesday, the 26th, I took 1 rip of a THC cartridge vape, and was planning on taking 1 rip tomorrow as well. I'm 5'11-6'0 male, 160 lbs, 22-22.5 bmi, how long can I expect the hit to stay in my system for me to fail a drug test?

2. All we can do is guess. Buy a test kit. You will probably pass, but is it worth it? Cannabis is not going away. There will be more chances to smoke. Good luck.