Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will a g stay in my system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nb7191, May 10, 2016.

1. Hey guys. I havent smoked since 4/20 and have an opportunity. If i smoke 1 g in one night (a bong) how long will it be in my system.
    Height: 5'11
    Weight:170
    Not very active

2. No one has anyway of knowing, way too many variables. If you're worried about it then don't smoke.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 74 years.....

4. If you haven't smoked since 4/20, and you have some reason why you don't want weed in your system, then don't smoke. It's really not worth smoking once and then fucking yourself over, the general guideline is about 30 days, and you're pretty close to that now, so why risk it?

5. This was in The Prophecy! It told of your coming! I don't want to go out throwin' around titles here, I mean, obviously we will have to make certain that The Prophecy is correct in your arrival...But, you could, quite possibly be...The One,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. General rule of thumb is 4 weeks or 30 days as mentioned (that is for light use) if yours regular it can be well over a month in your system, especially if you not very active.

7. 90 days with a hair test i read somewhere

8. this will be the first time in about a month. Im not a regular user anymore.

9. You will stay high until you fall asleep. When you wake, you won't feel high. Will be gone from your saliva in less than 48 hours.