Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will a bowl stay in my system? Can I show up negative on a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EmunchHizzle, Dec 25, 2013.

1. I haven't smoked in 6 months and weed is by far out of my system but I was wondering if I could get away with smoking a bowl (a gram or less) without it showing positive on the test. They are these strips not in a lab. The tests are random and usually happen every 3-4 weeks. I'm a pretty big guy who doesn't get much exercise except for on the weekends I go snowboarding and my metabolism is slow. Would love some help :) Thanks. Oh and btw when I smoked for about 2.5 years it took a while (1 month and 1 week) to get the test to show up negative.
    -Emunch

2. You will be taking a risk, but practically, 3-4 weeks is long enough to cleanse your system, for the average person

3. You'll be taking a risk but the next day after smoking start doing lots of cardio and exercise and I think they make OTC pills that help flush out your system.

4. Honestly one bowl will be outta your system in a week or two possibly up to a month depending on the test type and your body.

But is it worth it?

5. thats what im tryn to figure out

6. yerba prima great planes detox 

72 hours detox. clean clean clean