Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will 4-6 grams of weed stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LivingKush, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I have not smoked any weed for the last 2 years, but this week I started smoking again. About 4-6 grams in that range in about a week's timespan. How long do you think it will stay in my system because I have a urinalysis next month on the 8th.

Weight: 150
    HT: 5"5
    Build: Average/Muscular

2. You're good

3. It will be out in about a week or two.

4. More answers would be nice too.

How many days do you think it would take to be clean, etc?

Much appreciated on the answers so far.

5. You have a fast metabolism so that means your system is cleaned out quick. The more fat you have, the longer it takes to get out of your system.

6. I think you should stop smoking forever man.

7. Til you poop it out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. your good man relax, theres no way you'll get caught, but you're stupid if you starting smoking weed again right before you knew you had a urine analysis

9. Usually takes about 3 weeks for people who have smokes quite a bit in there past. To be sure just drink a lot of water and cranberry juice and try to workout so that you will sweat. The more you sweat and pee the faster it's out of your system lol

10. if your that worried about, go for a run mid day, and drink alotta h2o while you run, work up a good sweat. do that every day til your DT and if you fail, ill personally pay your bills.
    also of your really scared, make a shirt put of a black trashbag and tie it around your waist. lol i guarantee you sweat put that thc.

11. I smoked 2 grams on July 22 and gave a urine drop august 15 and I been clean

12. How long till its out my system

13. You realize it's not August right, how can you piss clean and be asking a question at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Hey i have a question,
    i am 5"3 248 lbs (overweight) Female

i have never been a big weed smoker when i smoke it is almost always in moderation, never have i smoked ever day of my life... but the catch is At the beginning of the year (New years eve into new years day) i smoked probably 6 MAYBE 7 grams of weed... didn't smoke again until recently Feb4th and i only smoked 1 blunt.

I have a drug test coming up in March for a job. Now i have calculated the days that i have not consumed any marijuana up until the test day and it makes 32 days exact! Not to mention i have been working out for a couple weeks now and i sweat alot, plus the only thing that i drink is water... sometimes i drink more than 6 bottles of water a day... my friend told me to try Niacin pills (water pills) to help just i Case for the drug test. She thinks i am worrying myself and i will be fine.. what do you guys think? will i pass?

15. Hey i have a question,

i have never been a big weed smoker when i smoke it is almost always in moderation, never have i smoked ever day of my life... but the catch is At the beginning of the year (New years eve into new years day) i smoked probably 6 MAYBE 7 grams of weed... didn't smoke again until recently Feb4th and i only smoked 1 blunt.

I have a drug test coming up in March for a job. Now i have calculated the days that i have not consumed any marijuana up until the test day and it makes 32 days exact! Not to mention i have been working out for a couple weeks now and i sweat alot, plus the only thing that i drink is water... sometimes i drink more than 6 bottles of water a day... my friend told me to try Niacin pills (water pills) to help just i Case for the drug test. She thinks i am worrying myself and i will be fine.. what do you guys think?

16. Hey i have a question,

I have a drug test coming up in March for a job. Now i have calculated the days that i have not consumed any marijuana up until the test day and it makes 32 days exact! Not to mention i have been working out for a couple weeks now and i sweat alot, plus the only thing that i drink is water... sometimes i drink more than 6 bottles of water a day... my friend told me to try Niacin pills (water pills) to help just i Case for the drug test. She thinks i am worrying myself and i will be fine.. what do you guys think?