Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will 3 grams stay fresh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by repeat.2, Jun 8, 2017.

1. I was gonna get 3 grams from the dispensary while it is cheaper. Will that last and stay fresh for the summer or about 3 months?

2. DS_main_medium.jpg
    It's a plush toy named Dirty Sanchez

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Depends on how it's stored. It could be 1 day, it could be months or even well over a year or better

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sandwich baggy and mason jar. Store in a dark cool place and don't open unless you're using.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1

5. I usually get 3.5/7gs when I pick up in bulk it lasts me 2 weeks and stays fresh but I've had weed and its lasted me 1 month n its stayed fresh your best bet is a mason jar bro IMG-20170607-WA0018.jpeg thats the kinda bud I get bro usually cheese n its been good to go after a month or so bruh

6. In a properly sealed glass jar, kept in a dark and dry place, the buds can last very long. I have some nugs since 2 months and still looking and smelling fire.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. just smoke it. 3 grams? just hit it up!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Only if stored properly in your lungs :smoke: Other wise it gets lonely and will go to a better home.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. The quantity is pretty unimportant like people said it's all about how you store it. Keep it in an airtight glass jar somewhere cool, dark, and away from high humidity and it will last you far longer than you'll need it for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Plastic of a sandwich bag isn't recommended. It can cause static cling which causes trichs to cling to it, and also has the potential to leach chemicals. Exactly why I switched to glass unless I was just carrying small amounts to a friends or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. About, how much would 3 grams cost? And what state are you in? Just curious?

Regards,