Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Will 2 Grams Last

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sammies17, Jun 11, 2013.

1. 2 grams would pack be like 8 bowls or more

2. 1-2 sessions.

3. If i was only smoking once a night, byself, the 2 grams would last me almost 2 weeks.

If u makr it the whole summer off 2 grams then ur awesome

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you smoke when you wake up, in the evening, and at night. 
    Then the two grams should last you 2 days. Maybe less if you are a heavy smoker. 
    But a herb saving tip! Corner your bowl! When you burn the herb, try and lightly burn the corners of the bowl. This still gets you the same amount of smoke, but saves a lot of herb. If you want the herb to last long, hide it from yourself. I usually put my herb in a place that is kind of a hassle to get to in my house. That way I only go to get about two buds, and try to make it last for a while. 

5. for me 2 g's lasts 16 days if I smoke once a day and don't want to get reallly high. But can smoke it during one night if I'm on a party and smoking blunts

6. #26 Mr Unknown, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Said dime size bowls?

Well where I'm at a dime is .5 or half a gram.

So got 2 grams? Well that will be about 4 bowls.

Unless a dime is a gram, then its 2 bowls.

So ya, math for ya.

Edit: forgot you said half(medium) bowl gets you high. So you can get high anywhere from 4 to 8 times.

7. If I wake up at 6am, it would last until 6pm, I go through a half every 4 days, technically 5 but I run out usually in the morning

8. 2 grams lasts me about a week. I don't think I would be able to make it last longer since I fiend like crazy.

9. If your tolerance is low and you only need 1 bowl at a time then you should be able to go a couple weeks to a month on that depending on how often you smoke.
    Now for me.... 2 days, 3 at the most.

10. Two blunts

11. For me, not even an hour

12. 2 days or less

13. However long you want it to broseph.

14. For me it can be gone anywhere from 1 day to a week or so. Just depends on how much I want to smoke. Just smoke enough to get you high and chill afterwards and don't sweat it. :)

15. damn i've made 2g last either a day or a week... it's all up to you and how often you want to get high too and the tool you use.

16. #stonermath

17. thats all math problems

18. Well 0.2 is a decent bowl when properly busted, so you got 10 bowls or 10 high sessions when its just you so if you dont smoke to much you'll be fine

19. If every time you burn you use like .1 or .2, then about 15-20 times you'll be able to hit on different occasions