Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long weed roaches stay in yo system??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cyphakid, Nov 18, 2017.

1. How long weed roaches stay in system

2. About as long as other weed.
    Usually around thirty days is
    a good estimate, but it depends
    on a lot of factors.

How many smoked, how much
    you weigh, how much exercise
    you get. That kind of stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. giphy.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. At least 3 months if your a skinny person.

5. my prof pic

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. One time usage, can be clean in around 5-7 days. Many variables go into that tho. Body fat % is the most important. The guys that say 30+ days don’t really know what they are talking about. If it’s a one time use or an occasional smoker it can be anywhere from 4-10 days. Heavy users can be much more. 3 weeks to 2 months. But the would be for overweight and very inactive smokers. There are ways to greatly increase the speed that your body metabolizes the thc and it’s not by taking pills.

7. I personally tested negative after around 4 weeks of being clean after 2-3 months of heavy smoking. I guess it can take a bit more or a bit less for other people. If you smoke occassionally 4-5 days can be a safe period.
    Better safe than sorry.

8. Dude, are you going to a job interview or did you, and they told you could get that high-paying job as long as you would consent to a drug test? I say “high-paying” job because low paying jobs don’t give a shit. Unless of course you’re an immigrant and have a thick accent or don’t speak or write English good, then no matter what kind of job you’re going for and they’re ultra conservative Red Necks with their heads up their asses, they’ll pick on you looking for any reason NOT to hire you.

No matter what, always LIE if you ever get asked for a drug test and say, “No problem! I’ll get a drug test anytime cause I don’t smoke weed –hell! I don’t even drink!” Lots of times they’re depending on your honesty to come out and admit you DO smoke weed! They usually won’t make you piss in a bottle the very same time they ask you so you can be prepared for when they do ask you to actually do it. And I’ll tell you how to prepare yourself in a second.

Before I tell you a story of what happened to me once a long time ago, I better answer your broken English question: JUST ONE FUCKING ROACH WILL STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR AS LONG AS THREE MONTHS! That’s right! Even if you just smoked one little roach of marijuana, it will stay in your system for up to 3 MONTHS! Why? Because marijuana is not like alcohol and just a small amount will sit in your fat cells for that long. So whether you just smoked one roach or are a regular toker and you want to pass a drug test easy, then STOP TAKING MARIJUANA FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS BEFORE THE TEST. That’s how long it takes for the marijuana to clear your system. But you can cheat...

It’s hard for us marijuana smokers to stop cold turkey just to get a fucking job! Red Necks call us addicted, but we’re not, we just know how good MJ is for us and REFUSE TO STOP!

So here’s a way to pass any piss test for weed easy without have to stop cold turkey for 3 months for your test. If they ask for a blood or hair test however, you’re fucked cause you can’t cheat with the way I’m going to show you. But they rarely do ask for your blood or hair, just your piss. So here’s what you do: Ask a friend or relative you know and trust who absolutely NEVER TOUCHES MARIJUANA to piss for you in a clean container and then pour that fresh piss in a small clean little container you can keep in your pocket every time to go to work on that great new job. When they try and surprise you for a piss test, you’ll be ready! Just go into the bathroom with the sample bottle for your piss and pour your hidden clean piss into the sample bottle. Make sure you do piss in the toilet though, because a lot of these up-tight fuckers will actually listen at the bathroom door to make sure you really pissed! Then when you come out of the bathroom you give them the clean piss and you’re free and clear!

A long time ago before I became a professional grower and work my own growing business I applied for this high-paying construction job. They liked me and hired me on the spot but my potential boss asked if I would ever consent to an on the job drug test for marijuana and like the idiot I was, I told the truth! I said, “No because I’m a regular smoker and would fail.” I would have got the job in an instant if I had’a just LIED!

I’ve always been an honest guy and the only time I lie now is when anyone asks me if I grow my own! I grow 5000 plants every harvest and do at least 4 harvests a year, so I ALWAYS LIE when I get this question. No one knows what I really do for a living, except my ultra-closest friends and relatives and they’re all a part of my business and we all share in all the work and all the growing profits. And they will always lie too, if anybody asks. Anyone else who asks always gets the lie! That’s how I’ve been growing so long without getting caught!

Lots of other commercial growers lie, but for all the wrong reasons. Especially these licensed growers who work for the Canadian government. They lie when they say their weed is “all-organic” when its not! They use toxic chemical fertilizers to grow their medical marijuana faster but it effects the patient. So does the automatic trimmers they use which pollute their Bud. There’s only ONE automated trimming machine on the market that doesn’t use chemical “non-stick” surfaces on their blades or tumbling drums. These chemicals wear off and go right into the Bud you’re smoking!

I’m a medical marijuana grower and I’m totally organic. And so are my trimming machines. All my trimming machines are Tom’s Tumble Trimmers and they’re THE ONLY automated trimmers on the market that uses a solid mesh drum material that’s patented food/medical grade safe and doesn’t wear anything off on my beautiful Buds. My Beautiful Buds are always 100% guaranteed organic and safe for my medical marijuana patients and that’s why all my customers love my product so much, because I don’t lie!

But when you’re going in for a new job and they ask you if you smoke marijuana or ask you if you will do a drug test to get that new job, ALWAYS LIE! Always say, “No, I’ve NEVER smoked marijuana and I’ll be happy to take drug test anytime you want...” And always have your little bottle of clean piss ready whenever you need it!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Dude you realize this post is over a year old.

• Agree Agree x 2

10. What fantasy world do you live in where a company says you can smoke weed but be prepared for a drug test????

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You're the one living in fantasy world dude: I never said that. I said high-PAYING JOBs make you take drug tests!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Read what you put I highlighted it in red & made it big for you..

• Like Like x 1
  13. I read it but it doesn't say anything about what you interpreted. You need to lay off the weed when you read, but first, learn to read RIGHT.

14. Most piss tests have temperature gauges on them now so if the sample is not so many degrees you fail or have to take a re test

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

15. Lol take another read.. you said companys will let you off but be prepared for a drug test..

You basically said that a company will let you off if you admit you smoke but then be prepared for a drug test in the future..

16. Old ass thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. arguing over nothing...and an old ass thread that the OP never responded to.

18. "I've always been an honest person and I grow 5,000 plants every harvest" What a load

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Read it again. He says to lie, then says they will expect your honesty, then that usually you won't have to piss on the spot, and he will address this later in the post.

You do quibble over the most minor of details.

:smoke: