Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long untill urine goes bad??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eirilife, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Or can it even go bad?? I'm expecting a drug test sometime in the near future and I was wondering how long some clean urine will stay good for. Detox isn't really an option. Any good Urine Adulteration remedies that have worked for you would be excellent as well. Keep tokin!!
    :smoke:

2. #2 iMaven, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    it can go bad. (especially smell wise).

but uhm..
    they could check for temperature.. (some urine tests require that)
    soo that could be a problem (obviously your urine is much warmer when it first comes out then if you were to put it in a closet for a high enough magnitude of time that would push you to ask the forums if it could go bad.. )

however, to prevent it from going bad:
    1. put in an airtight container.
    2. put in fridge (if only needed to stay good for a few days) or the freezer (will last much longer than a month)
    but still the temperature issue comes into play.

3. if the tempurature changes it turns to a milkyish white haze

4. that is not true at all.

5. i completly agree that is not true at all

6. thanks alot guys, its currently in my freezer right now. Im planing on just taping it onto my inner thigh when I go in there. I also know for a fact that they dont search you before you go in. Ive been there before. They also dont tint the water in the toilets or turn of the sink.What idiots. So if it still isnt warm enogh im just gonna add a little warm water. By the way is it just me or is synthetic piss REALLY expensive. like 35 bucks:smoke:

7. thirty five bucks is worth a surefire pass on DTs