how long untill ready?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Luuke, Feb 4, 2012.

1. hi guys i cant remember when i put this woman in to 12/12 and just wanted to know how long you guys think untill she is ready and when should i start flushing. thanks for the help any answers appreciated. i cut all the lower bud sites off cause they were small full of seeds and had stopped growing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hi is there any one out there that can answer my question ???????????????????????

3. thanks for that man i dont have radio shack here but ill go have a look around tomorrow for a 50x pocket microscope or something similar thank for the help man.

4. Still has a couple weeks I'd say...hey did you pollenate on purpose? I see a few seeds in there?

5. I do as well. Perhaps a hermie.

6. If the plant was for breeding you got yourself a real winner..theres some very well developed seeds there..a shitload I might add...today when I wemt into my room..i noticed a banana sticking out the top of one cola on one plant..i pulled it but I teally.deabted letting that one babana go just to see what happened..

7. Yeah i pollinated her cause i only have 2 seeds left, yeah there is so many seeds on it its not funny except for the main cola all the lower bud sites are just seeds i don't see any actuall bud only seeds.