how long untill i can put under 600w

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by d3a1, Mar 17, 2010.

1. I have some seedlings and their under t5's right now.. in my other grow box i have 5 under a 600w cool tube lumitek. how long untill i can put them under the 600w!
    they pretty much just dropped the seed off

2. 600w mh?

3. Technically you could put them under the big light immediately. They don't really need so much light at this delicate stage though so I would keep them under the t5s so the rest of the plants have more space to grow meantime. How many actual watts are ur tubes?

4. i throw all my plants straight under my 1000w mh after 3 weeks from sprout, i have'nt had a single problem with light bleaching, or leaf curling. I dont run a cool tube setup either. just keep them a little farther away from the light the first few days to be safe.

5. You can throw them under the 600 asap BUT be sure the light is not too close as to burn the seedlings. Also make sure you have adequate air flow around the seedlings.
    Good luck!

6. You could put them under it immediately just make sure you have the light raised high enough and put them around the perimeter of the light. But since you have a T5 which are great! I would just leave them under that for the first few weeks then put them under the 600W. Best of luck Peace.

7. 600w san-t bulb, how far from the cool tube do i put the seedlings?
    there 8 days old now and have first 2 sets of the leafs not including round ones and 2 tiny ones satarting

8. 24'' should do.