Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until this plant is ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Been growing this since late July under the lowest conditions possible. Low light, no nutrients etc. Surprised it made it this far! How long until the buds will be ready? Its provided at least 5 hours of light per day (don't hate) and low east coast fall temperatures. It's in flower and I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture. Thanks guys, let me know your opinions.

IMG_3875.jpg

2. Precisely 722.75 hours.

Set you timer and get them clippers ready!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Given the poor conditions, there is no telling when it will be "ready". Outdoor plants should already be done by now in the northern hemisphere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It started to late. Sorry but afraid not much will come of it.

Let's Smoke About It....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Second that emotion. Either move it inside or expect for it to die off and regenerate for next season. Then it'll be ready between August-November 2018

6. Yeah if you can't finish it indoor I'm afraid she's done for. If you start late again next season try autos they'll be ready a lot faster and you don't have to worry about the light they get as much.

7. What are “autos”? I’m learning how to grow my own, are these easy seeds to grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Auto flowering plants. It means the plant will start flowering after a certain amount of time regardless of a change in light cycle like traditional weed plants which are considered "photoperiod" or more commonly just regular plants. Often times beginners assume this makes auto flowers easier to grow but that's a misconception as the margin for error is smaller. They grow faster than normally plants and yield smaller.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good deal thanks! So think I’d rather have more buds, growing inside with the proper lights. No auto plants then. See I’ve already learned something today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum