How long until this looks like it will be ready?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mуth, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Hey guys,

This Mimosa has been in flower since June 12th, so a little over 6 weeks. Should I start flushing now or does it need more time? Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Attached Files:

• 00.jpg
      00.jpg
      File size:
      182.2 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It looks like the leaves are loosing their nutrient you should just feed water until they start to yellow more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think this is from a mistake I made while giving nutrients, I accidentally gave them improper amounts a couple of times. The Mimosa started fading and the other plant (Chocolate Hashberry) has nutrient burn so I have been giving it just water. I probably should of mentioned that this is my first grow, if that wasn't already obvious. Thank you for the reply. :D

4. use this chart to see when the trichomes are ready so plant can be harvested ,,mac. when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Can you no get hold off a loupe only a couple bucks or less ebay/ amazon be with you in 2/3 days

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lovely lookin plant by the way man

7. Has she stopped putti g out new pistils, if so id get ready too harvest her , start fushing ifthats the method youd prefer, happy harvesting anyways bud.. all the best from Bonnie Scotland

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 Mуth, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    Thank you, that is definitely a contribution of the genetics. It's been pretty resilient, I'm surprised I haven't killed it and if it weren't for this forum I'm certain I would have. The amount of helpful information here can't be overstated. I will post some additional photos if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Yes, as far as I can tell it has stopped producing new pistils. I will start flushing. Thank you!

EDIT: I just noticed the comments about the jewelers loupe and ordered one on Amazon. It sounds a bit tricky getting the timing right but I will try for 50-70%, mostly cloudy trichomes. :gc_rocks:

EDIT EDIT: This is an older photo (July 18th) but it is one of my favorites. She is even prettier than I had hoped for.

Attached Files:

9. Id flush her now then deffo

10. U can zoom ur phone to the max and than take a close up like 2 inches away

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hey Mr Mac! I'm on summer growers holiday fire back up in September hope you're not frying over there I heard it's been pretty hot

• Like Like x 1
  12. hi 'Papa ,its been raining now but it very muggy ,,,,i bet its no where as hot has what you have mate ,that hot ,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  13. No 113 yesterday. I saw u guys are swimming over there in the news this morning

14. well thats Brum for ya mate ,,pissing this morning ...but it is bloody muggy now weve had rain ,,muggy is worse that hot ,i have to wash more and i hate washing lol ,cuz i am a dirty ole man lol...mac,,

15. Yes muggy sucks

• Like Like x 1