How long until this is ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by theBeesFamily, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Any chance of pictures out of the HPS light but under a white type light, or even with the flash?

So hard to see colors under the HID.

2. Sure, lights are off now due to 12/12 but I will take some in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Not sure if you can really tell just from looking at pictures.. but here they are

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chopped and trimmed one of the smaller buds, take a look.. does it look ripe?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would let it grow at minimum another week. Did u say earlier u have a jewelers loupe? I think I saw you say they all look clear/maybe milky. Also see white pistils still. So IMO 1-2 weeks at least. But really looking good guy.

Stay Frosty My Friends

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok, hope chopping that branch doesn't slow growth too much, I really wanted to wait until I see a lot of amber to chop. I want the most out of this indica.

7. She was beautiful, didn't take many Pics though, got a few grams short of a QP.. smelled so much like Blueberry, and tasted like it too. Great loving handle on you, starts up the spine and rushes into the heart, great medicine- I would recommend it to anyone. She has simple needs. I built a good soil, did a few compost tea feedings , but she just thrived on what she was given- totally organic ( the only way to go )
    Thanks guys, wish I could share

• Like Like x 1