how long until sexes show naturally under 24/7 ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by azybaby, Jun 28, 2007.

1. mothers r 5wks old can anyone help cuz im ready to start cloning and put em 12/12,under 150w hps jus too see .400w will be used game time

someone said by time roots show ,mother would have show sex naturally

wtf whould you do ? anyone!!!! :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. 3 of my 5 plants took 7 weeks to show sex, 6-8 is normal from what I READ,.. which obviously you didn't considering that fact is in about every sticky in this forum. 24/7 light will probably cause yours to take longer since again, from everything I READ 18/6 is way better. Plants do most all there growing at night so give um some shut eye.

3. thanx 4 the info the'yll start on 18/6 tomorrow bruh. but how long ?
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

4. how long what? I said 6-8 is normal till they show sex, as long as it takes though and contrary to what some believe ya cant really speed it up.

5. I would drop to 18/6 for a veg period if your looking to get pre-flowers in veg... thats a better light schedule for getting plants sexed in veg IME. Most of the varieties I grow will show sex in veg once of mature enough age which is usually right around the 4-8 weeks in veg under an 18/6 time schedule. Some varieties such as long season sativas this will not work for as they need more of a light change, and take much more time before being mature enough to show sex....