Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until I'm clean,

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bunyohead69, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, this is my first post. I recently started applying for jobs and as many of you know they all drug test. I am a casual smoker, only smoking two or four times a month. I am 5 foot 10 and weigh 170 pounds. I exercise daily and drink a lot of water. I haven't smoked in 16 days. Am I clear for a piss test at this point or should I wait a little longer? Thanks for any and all feedback.

2. Give it another week, possibly two and you will probably be set...impossible to say for sure though.

3. For the typical job drug test your clean right now. No work places send piss tests to the lab unless your trying to get a high end job, with dipstick drug tests like jobs use you can smoke under a week before the test and be fine.

4. Drink lots of cranberry juice and work a sweat out then you should be fine in no time.