Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Until I should be clear for urine test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mackattack34, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hello all,

new user here. To keep it short, I have an upcoming employment drug test. I was smoking about 4-5 times a week for roughly 2 years. I am 6'4 and 205 lbs with only about 11% total body fat (lean build) i run a mile in about five and a half minutes and workout 6x a week with cardio every other day. Since i found out, I have gone 19 days and counting without smoking while working out every day, drinking lots of water, and using the sauna.

My question is, for a frequent user like myself (4-5 times a week roughly 1g/1 blunt per smoke) how many days do you think it will take me to test clean given my low body fat, high water intake and high level of exercise if i continue to abstain in your experience? thanks

2. probably 2-4 weeks. you can purchase home drug tests for a couple dollars each and be sure you'll pass then you'll know if you need someone elses piss or not ;)