Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until I pass a ua?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brightgreen, Oct 5, 2009.

1. I was put on probation about 3 months ago and went from smoking about a qtr a day for a year to cold turkey...that is until this weekend. After talking to a few people it turns out someone slipped something in my drink and i ended up acting like a fool all night Saturday and smoked a 2g blunt of decent regs/mids. I didnt even remember smoking it until someone showed me a video >.<

Anyway, for my probation I'm supposed to be tested twice a month, and my last test was Sept 10, which means if they have to test me twice per 30 days i have about 6 days until a test. (Could be one day or could be two weeks cause its random, and this place like skips days and is just shabby...i only was tested once in august.)

Now I know there is no possible way to pass a test if its given to me within a week (highly likely to get it within 2-4 days, and the largest warning i get is about 15 hours MAX), so i had a clean friend give me a sample to smuggle in ( not supervised tests, Ive never had to empty my pockets or be patted down.), but that only takes care of this first most recent test.

I weigh 155 lbs and am 6' 1", very slender. I take add meds so I don't eat much, and i really don't have time for any exercise other than flipping the page while im studding. How long do you think it will be before i could pass again without diluting or substituting? My dad and some friends say i should be able to pass a test 4 days after smoking a jointif i make i really diluted, but then I also hear horror stories of people testing positive for months. Is here any action I should be taking right now to help the situation? the soonest i could be tested would be oct 6 (like 40 hours from now in a worst case scenario) at about 4 pm. and I don't need to have a record, its hard enough to find a job as it is >.<

2. bump for advice.

I could run to the store and buy a 3 or 5 day detox thing, but wouldnt that be bad if i geto called to test in the middle of the 3-5 day period?

3. last bump i promise

4. I would go ahead and buy the detox... Sounds to me like it would be bad if they tested you within 3-5 days anyway. Probation sucks, I feel for ya man