Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until I get clean? Advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LuckyBlaze, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I've been clean for a little over 45 days now but I smoked a joint the last 3 nights in a row. :smoke: I am about 45-50 pounds overweight, if i excercise daily, go on a diet the whole 9 yards (plenty of water, etc.) about how long until i am clean?

sigh, 56 days until i'm off probation :(

2. Alright. If you take just one hit, it takes 28 days for it to leave your system.

Someone who smoke say 2 times a week, this number still applies.

But if you are a heavy user, it can take anywhere from 30 to 60 days for all evidence to flush out, depending on activeness.

3. #4 clobster, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    Dude... I'm like 6'3 and 220 so mayube slightly overweight, I work out as well, i had to come clean for a drug test and had ten days. I was smoking a gram a day then stopped completely.

My advice.

Don't smoke more.
    Go run.
    Sweat a lot.
    Keep the liquids flowing.
    I took vitamin b complex, couldn't tell u if it helped.
    Drank approx 5 gallons of tea and two cases of 24 pk bottle water.

Then the day before the test I drank a ton more. Keep the liquids flowing.

Morning or day of test make sure u get the liquids flowing early. This might give u some diarhrea but stick with it. The point is you don't want your bladder filled and sitting there it will begin to concentrate thc. The cutoff point is very small on the urine tests. If u can get a little creatine mix and drink that or eat some red meat as it also contains creatine. They look for creatine levels in your pee to see if youive been trying to dilute it by drinking a lot of liquids. Also take half a vitamin b complex, this will give your pee a yellower tint also there's some evidence niacin might help remove the thc from your fat cells a bit quicker. When you pee, use the middle to latter part of your stream in order to get to the more diluted urine the beginning of your piss will probably have higher concentrations...

I passed my test after 10 days of this. I also ran everyday for at least 20 min. Played basketball and tennis to sweat some out. My mind was still slightly affected from the years of smoking and dead brain cells but I certainly felt sharper after a few days of not smoking. And got the job.

4. #5 clobster, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    Oh yeah I also drank about 18 beers during that ten day span. Taking a multi vitamin might help.

Stay positive about it. My experience was different. It was more of an experiment. I didn't want the job that bad just didn't want to be unemployed, so I took the test without really worrying. I left that job for another since then. The test was a urine test administered by a hospital lab. Its the full test. They send it across the country to missouri and I got the results a couple days later.... As for a blood test you would probably need a month.

I honestly thought I wouldn't pass the test but I did...I also had the luxury of pushing the interview back a week so it gave me a full ten days to stop and clean out my system. I was a bit fatter then like 235 and still passed it. I've heard people do this in less time. I don't necessarily think a few days is that plausible unless you really kept it flowing and tinted with vitamin b, perhaps if you were lucky but if you give it a week you can prob do it.