Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until I can pass this DT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DoseofDopeness, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Hey whats going on guys,

Not really new to the blazing scene but when it comes to drug tests I dont really know shit haha. The situation is I applied for this pharmacy technician job at my local Rite Aid last Wednesday. I know for a fact that im going to be drug test so after my last blunt on the Monday before that I havent smoked.

Now that its been 8 days Im expecting a call from them this week as I have many references and am fairly confident that I will be getting the job. Ive read alot of methods to pass drug tests such as niacin pills and such, but from further research Ive also read that necesarily doesnt work. For the past week Ive been running about a mile and a half a day along with push ups and sit ups.

My question is how long do you think it will be until Ill pass?? The rate that I was smoking was roughly between .5-1.0 gram mids every day.

2. get clean piss???

3. There's so many variables you didn't mention: How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Do you have a fast metabolism? How long you been smoking 0.5-1g per day? Months, weeks?

IMO, the only 100% sure way to pass a DT is substitution with clean or synthetic urine. Dilution can work for some and not for others.

4. Well, about 2 days before your DT, stop exercising. At the same time, drink lots, and i mean A LOT of water. Your best bet to pass is to dilute your urine and take b-complex or b12 vitamins to make sure your urine is yellow. Do you normally exercise everyday? Getting THC out of your body is different for everyone, depends on your metabolism. Are you athletic? If so, if your metabolism is higher, you even have a better chance of passing. Other than that, dilution is your best chance.

5. Im 5'7 and weigh about 150. My summer from college started early May and i was smoking an blunt (about .8) of dank shit basically nightly. So its been about a month since ive been back and the first week I wasnt really smoking much. Then the next two weeks was the .5-1.0 a night...and then I stopped last Monday.