Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until I can pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Highman123, Jan 8, 2016.

1. So in December I smoked at least twice a day. Mostly I smoked three times a day. But I never smoke a lot, it's usually just a one hitter or two, to catch a buzz or a decent high since my tolerance isn't very low, I would say. So the last time I smoked was Sunday night. I wanna smoke again today, probably twice lol but I starting applying for part time jobs like McDonald's, Wendy's etc. I'm pretty positive they don't test and not too worried about being tested, but how long do you think it would take for me to pass if I don't smoke again, and how long if I did smoke today?

2. #2 gab_stone, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    Well it depends really on your life style. Do you eat well? Do you exercise often? And do you drink water?

3. I mean I eat probably 3000 calories a day, my fluids are either water or skim milk, or silk, I try to eat well but I like chips lol but overall I'd say so. And I lift 4 or 5 times a week.

4. you can eat 2 packets of liquid pectin to pass a standard urine test for pot. just go to walmart and ask for certo.

5. Well normally it would take around 20+ days for it to naturally pas out of your system but with a fairly good diet and that amout of exercise it should pass quicker but then again I also depends on your body fat percentage... The lower the % is the less fat there is to store THC so there for it would fast quicker and so on for the opposite

Hope that helped

6. See my friend don't this and it didn't work... He is not a heavy smoker either

7. Yeah definitely helped, thanks man. I am probably like 13-15% body fat. So not like super defined but I am in pretty decent shape I'd say haha

8. the pectin only worksfor a 12 panel rapid test. Not chromatography. The 12 panel is the most widely administered test. Hope this helps. SG.