How long until harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dharvey, May 19, 2017.

1. about 240 hours

• Like Like x 1
  2. 27 noodles

3. lol look at this noob not familiar with pasta time keeping methods

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Dude I'm fucking dying of laughter. This guy does even know when to switch from vegetable ramen to spicy ramen.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. yea classic mistake of using ravioli when he should of been using macaroni

• Like Like x 2
  6. STOP PLZ..tired of blowing milk from my nose..ROFLMAF

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like it's yellowing off so have been flushing ur PPMs to -200? And letting the fan leaves continue to feed the buds, thus yellowing/ autumn off? Use a jewelrs loop (I use a 30x) but a 60x is better and -$10 on amazon so get one ASAP! Look at your tricomes/crystals and when the heads are milky/cloudy and amber your there...now there is a lot of debate on how much amber but I find 30% amber minimum is a decent harvest window bc you get a little pick me up for an hr followed by a creeping couch lock stone. The more amber the more NARCOTIC/SEDATIVE not narcotic in a bad way just more of a body high and couch lock. I like to take my medicine after lunch and I don't wanna not be able to function so 25-30% amber is when I HARVEST- to each his/her own. This plant grown from unknown bag seed is 64 days in flower and going to 10 wks since amber just started yesterday and is increasing by the day. Totally flushed clean and 5 days of drying out then 2days darkness and harvest Saturday the 27th of may. Little pice fell off as I was pulling a fan leaf so drying 3 days and sampling for potency- gonna dry buds 5-7 days or until stems just about snap/ manicure and jar up burping daily for a wk or so and taking all buds out of jar for few minutes...then shutting jar and opening on each wk and taking all buds out for next 3-4 wks bc I never manage to have the patience for a great cure and always end up kicking myself. Flower started march 17th and I've waited this long so what's a few more wks in a jar...ask me shit yo and I'll help you out no problem....no fucking clue about the pasta/ravioli but think those guys were just having a fun with you. Don't take it personally bc your plant looks nice and I'm sure you worked very hard on it. Some people forget that us new growers get bombarded with so much different info we don't who's right and who's wrong... take all ur info/ i.e. Do as much research as possible on ur own and listen to ur intuition/gut- a great piece of advice is anytime you think about doing something like harvesting...sleep on it.

Attached Files: