How long until flowers show?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by The Hunter, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Well the only thing throwing me off is that it isn't where pistils or sacs should show up. I don't know why it would grow on such a strange place? Thanks. She's really starting to stretch.

2. Are you talking about stipules? I couldn't really see it in the picture. But check this pic out for clarification.

[​IMG]

3. That is an awesome pic. Stipule is what they are called, thanks. It's actually below the stipule on the stem It kind of looks like that make sac but with a white stringy thing on the end. It's not on the node. It's on the stem itself.

4. My wife just informed me she has a badass camera from her photography years lol. I will take a good pic of it tonight. I guess it's probably nothing but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something bad.

5. You were right man lol. Score. All 3 of my big plants turned out to be female. It is actually a pistil. I just couldn't tell until the one on the other side popped up. It grew in what looked like a weird spot because I mainlined. That is where the node was but when I trained it the branch had to twist for light so it threw me off. Duh lol. My bad. They all are female though. Thanks for the help everybody. Those pics really helped too. Made it very easy to tell.

6. thats great gettin 3 ladys to grow big and flower :D:D:D

sent from the middle o nowhere

7. Yea man. Thanks a lot. I was getting worried lol. Got some good help on this thread. Made it very easy to tell the sex. Hopefully I can keep them healthy.

8. uve done a great job upto now are you gona let them veg much longer or u going for the flip

9. I already flipped. They are exactly a week into it. I want to finish up this grow so I can start fresh. I made some mistakes and it bothers me lol. I might not get much bud, but I should get enough to hold me over from three plants.

10. ok kl whats the strain ? i didnt notice if u mentioned

11. I have one Maui and the other 2 are random freebies that I got from ordering. The one I posted in here is a random. It smells super potent. I didn't think they would start smelling until flowering lol. It's been stinky for about two weeks.

12. or is it skunk #1 as i think u say on my triploid thread

13. ?? Skunk #1. I'm not sure. I don't remember saying that. How do you tell the strain?

14. was just coz on my thread u said u wer growing 1 but not auto my mistake unfortunately its really hard to tell a strain by visuals alone smoke taste and smell help

15. Ok. I guess I'll have to wait to try and figure it out lol. Waiting... ... ... Sucks.