how long until flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by fawohodie, Aug 15, 2009.

1. what is the latest time that a plant can start flowering? 2 out of 4 started flowering in beg august the other 2 still not a sign of flowering

2. Sativas? They'll flower soon.

3. Some start showing sex before others. Its right around that time, you will be seeing soon.

4. Same sht over here Fawohodie. Some of my plots haven't started to preflower, mmh, weird. Maybe they're stressed out or something and are giving me the finger for not doing my job right. No, seriously, I'd say the latest would be Aug 15-20??? Let's hope for the best!

5. Depends on your latitude and the strain your growing......i've seen plants start flowering second week of sept......never finished frost....arg:D

6. now i know what was the problem, vegetative ferts delayed flowering. 4 days after i stopped giving ferts at 1/2 strength they started flowering

7. all 5 strains that I am growing are flowering now

8. i think that if eveything goes right we'll harvest mid october or later

9. Yo man i got 1 plant that has small leaves comin out of the nodes but no signs of the sex yet. The leaves look thiner than normal, does anyone know if sativas flower later than indicas?