Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Until Clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arewenotmen, Jan 2, 2011.

1. I smoked 3 grams over the past two weeks (insanely low tolerance), I rarely smoke other than that, I'm 6'1", 160 lbs. In your experience, how long do you think it will be before I piss clean? Last smoke was 4 hours ago. I know these threads can be annoying, please humor me.

2. Prolly around a month with your skinny self haha

3. I always thought it'd take fat people longer to 'clear up'?

4. Are you calling me fat? lol.

KingofthePlebs - Your thread should be sticky'd. Very helpful, sir.

5. Glad to hear man, I'm in the same boat as you right now

6. I smoke probably, .2-3 in a sitting. I started in June and I've smoked probably, 5 times total (one "time" being when I buy a few grams and it lasts me a couple weeks). With school and stuff I don't do it a whole lot. Right now I'm just trying to plan for the future and figure out how long it takes to get clean in case of unforeseeable events. lol

7. Yeah man that's a really really good idea. Buy some cheap drug tests and test yourself weekly, I'd say. Then you'll know

8. Naw man, I'm fat :p So I always assumed it'd take me longer to clear up, because of thc and binding to fat cells and whatever else, it's all nonsense to me

9. I'll pretty much do anything that won't harm me to pass a drug test if I ever have to take one.

10. lots of cranberry juice, and pick up some niacin

11. Yeah man, no bleach, no stupid drinks, the one thing I've learned is that the best way to get clean is just to stop smoking and live the healthiest possible lifestyle you can. Some natural supplements help and thats cool too. But unless you dilute or substitute there is no magical way to pass a drug test without any good long preparation

12. foreal foreal 7-10 days. i'm not going to explain myself lol but believe me i was on probation for 4 years. :rolleyes:

13. Niacin is just vitamin B, it does nothing to remove THC from your fat cells. The only thing it would be useful for is giving diluted urine a natural yellow color. I wouldn't recommend taking this because if you take too much your skin can get very irritated, feel like its burning, and turn red.

Cranberry juice just cleans out your urinary tract.. so definitely recommended for the days just prior but it won't do anything for you in the long run.