Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until a drug test will show positive?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kyle944811, Jan 26, 2011.

1. If one were to smoke, and then say 4 hours later take a urinalysis test, would you come clean or not? Purely theoretical, but I read somewhere it has to metabolize in the fat cells before it could be passed, so would it come up? This is with no prior traces in your system.

2. A guy I knew smoked a blunt and got tested right after... Needless to say he failed, but he was smoking before that too, and he is fat if that means anything.

3. I got really stoned one time and went to Walgreens to get a drug test to see just that. I was clean before I smoked, and when I took the test like 30 minutes after, it came up negative. I was so high though I could have messed it up or something. Also, I didn't deliver that much urine, and it wasn't a lab result or anything, just the preliminary findings.