How long to YOU flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sisterstorm, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I've only grown from bagseed so far. Judging from the grows I've done so far, most of these plants are indican dominant. When I was first learning to grow I heard you have 8 weeks to flower, and maybe you'll have to go 9. But in my own growing experience, I've had to learn that you start to look for doneness after 8 weeks, and it's just a waiting game after that. One plant may be ready in 9 weeks, another in 12. It just depends on how the cookie crumbles.

I'm wondering what your experience is like. Do you have a rule you follow that's different than the rest before you harvest? How many weeks do you find that you flower with your grows?

2. It really all depends on the particular strain and plant itself.....I have 2 dino valley thunder f**ks....both went into 12/12 same time and flowered at same time......1 of them was done last week and the other still has about a week to go from today....then my himalayan gold went in at the same time and ain't even close to bein done (in week 7 almost 8 now)