How long to wait after taking opiates to use Xanax?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iLoveWaterBongs, Sep 3, 2009.

1. #1 iLoveWaterBongs, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2009
    I'm sorry about my other thread that asked for dosage advice, but this one is not against the rules (I'm pretty sure). I took four Propoxyphene-N 100mg pills a little before 12:00 today and had some euphoria that died down pretty quickly. I want to use Xanax, but I have no idea how long you are supposed to wait after using an opiate to have a beer or two and take a bar. Could anyone give me advice on how long it usually takes these to get out of your system or be safe to use? Thanks.

Edit: I got an answer via PM.

Edit2: This isn't a dosage advice question, I was asking how long it takes for Propoxyphene to get out of your system.. that has nothing to do with a dose.

2. still dosage advice lol

3. Yeah I had to ponder for a moment, I'd love to help you out with this, but rules are rules!

4. Uh actually I'm pretty sure that's asking for the half life of Propoxyphene or something to that effect. I'm not asking how much to take.

5. Advice doesn't just mean measurements.

6. I wasn't even talking about a dosage, so there was no dosage advice involved. And your calling me out is wrong. There is no rule about asking how long it takes active drugs to be out of your system. I just included background information for the hell of it. You are wrong.

7. Why not take them both at the same time? That's what I do.

:wave: