how long to veg!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ocjbk2007, Apr 2, 2007.

1. hey everyone,

i am using a 42hx36wx24d space. i need to know how long i should veg so the they don't overrun there enviroment. they have been going for about a week know and are between 4-6inches in height now. any advice i can and will use.

thank you,

ocjbk2007:smoking: :smoking:

2. What type of strain is it? I have vegged some sativa strains for only 15 days and started to flower and they where well over 3 feet at the end of flower. It depends on the strain. Try using LST or scgrog method. Also top and fim. hands on experience is the best. I have created many mistakes therefore I have learned many things! Good luck.

3. hey thanks dragon. i have 3 ww, 3superskunk, 3 aurora indica and the rest were some free seeds from the bank. they are just growing so fast don;t want them to get to big.

4. you can expect your plant to double in size when you switch from veg to flower

5. I'd LST them and give them about 3 more weeks.

6. hey sorry to sound retarded LST please explain. 1st grow.

7. Wow awesome pic Buzb8lvr....just hope mine turn out that way. LST really is the way to go, and if you like to give your plants lots of loving attention pegging branches down every couple of days is great fun, and perhaps if you are busy with that you will be distracted enough not to over water and over fert.....!

8. nice choices ocbjk. i just harvested my aurora indica... only got one female but it turned out good... i lst'd and topped. i think the total sized of the aurora indica with the pot was about 2ft. here is what you can expect fro that plant... its the 4 tops (colas)

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/48480

i had another bagseed i was growing also.

good luck and that AI smoke is nice : )

btw: i think i vegged the AI for 45 days

9. Plants will grow 2x-3x there size once flowered so take into account light distance so you don't burn your plants.

10. in veg how long should the lights be on, 18 or 24 hours?

11. I use a 18/6 but some people use a 24/0. I use an 18/6 becase i've found that plant stress leads to hermes and having your lights on 24 hrs strait isn't natural.

12. hey thanks everyone for the input it has helped alot. oh by the way booyaa i also have mazar, skywalker, northern lights, lowryder2, strawberry cough, and a couple of more. was looking to go indica as possible. if anyone else has anymore strains would appreciate the knowledge..

peace my peps,
    ocjbk2007:smoking: :smoking:

13. hey booyaa how did you get 4 colas i am pretty new at this so not quite sure how thanks

ocjbk2007