Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to use a home made bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by riktheredabacus, Oct 24, 2014.

1. #1 riktheredabacus, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    a

2. #2 riktheredabacus, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    a

3. I used to use my homemade pieces for one day only and that was always my rule. As far as I know, no brain damage here. Happy toking.  :smoke: 

4. its in your best interest to avoid plastic yo. i know bongs get you higher and i did the same before lol. but wouldnt you rather be 100 percent sure. 

5. man just make a glass jar bong and avoid using plastic/tin foil with the bowl and anything near the bowl

on mine i've got a thimble as a bowl (just lightly hammer a nail through the bottom to let the smoke through) then i had a bit of garden hose connecting the thimble to the water (perfect snug fit) and just had another bit of garden hose as a bendy mouthpiece

if ya want you can make a little hole on the lid for airflow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum