Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to T-Break for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wizkhalifa1, Jan 15, 2011.

1. #1 wizkhalifa1, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
    I am a seasoned toker but I knew that if I posted there it would be moved here. I saved the mods the trouble by just originally posting my stuff here. ;)

Anyways, I began smoking daily since about October (4-5 months daily 1-2g usage on average) and haven't gone more than 2 days at a time without smoking. When I smoke I usually smoke a lot at a time, so you can imagine how much I smoke. If I have the weed and nothing to do I'll smoke an eighth a day or so. I actually bought an oz for New Years and finished it (with a little help) pretty much solo on the 12th.

The thing is, lately the highs have been good but really really short. I'll be high for like 2 hours after a huge sesh when normally I should be out of commission or high as the planet Mars. I know that I should t-break, which I started yesterday but for how long? I want to get really really really high again. Give me some help GC! :smoke:

Heres my vitals in case this can help: 5' 11" Male 160 lbs

2. holy fuck.. if ur smoking an eighth a day id say probably 2 weeks min.

thats pretty insane.... i dont know how pople do it.. im 200 pounds and it takes me like .3 grams to get high for 3 hours

try 2 weeks with a lot of exercise and drink a ton of water.

3. ya an 8th lasts me 4-5 days i take a 1 week t break everymonth to keep it down

4. well i only smoke on weekends so I smoke like 3-4 times a month. gotta make sure all my work is done with and all, tryna keep up some good stoner rep :cool:

So, i take week+ t breaks which has kept my tolerance pretty low since i started last year. it definitely keeps my tolerance low, and my wallet from hurting. t breaks have more advantages than just getting high :rolleyes:

5. Ha, ya recently i started to do it daily also but had to get my wisdom teeth pulled so im thinking i will just continue the semi mandatory t-break and just make it 2 weeks. I'd try 2 weeks or so, once you get past a couple days you wont want to smoke so badly. gl